Friday, December 29, 2006

What else we do...

It's been a while since we talked about our other projects that are manga and anime related.

Every two weeks I put a manga review up CBGxtra review forum so just look for all the reviews there that have the Manga Review title. This week I put up a review for TokyoPop's upcoming title Phantom.

I write a monthly manga column for the Comic Buyer's Guide, a print publication you should be able to find on better newstand. This month's column in issue 1626 is a mixed bag about Shinto, the academic study of manga and yaoi. You can find some of my back columns on my general website. (Along with our RPG and other gaming work)

And I have anime/manga related articles and reviews for Comic and Game Retailer and Newtype USA.

Check out some of the other stuff we've done!

-Ferdinand

No comments: