Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Viz Anime at Amazon Unbox

As you can see on Prospero's Manga, we do refer people to Amazon.com for merchendise, simply because everyone has used them at one time or another. When you go through those referrals, Prospero's Manga receives a small royalty, which is the only way the blog can help pay for itself.

I thought I would share with you something that just dropped into my inbox. Viz Anime making available downloaded episodes of BLEACH, Death Note and Naruto- Uncut over at Amazon, each with a free sample episode until the end of the month. Feel free to check it out via the previews below.

(And of course we have already reviewed the Death Note while I have reviewed BLEACH over at CBGXtra, and Naruto was reviewed in my very first column for Comic Buyer's Guide.)



-Ferdinand

No comments: